Sunday, July 6, 2014

Is this supposed to be some sort of insult? It seems like it. I can only assume that this message is a result of

A) my glasses
B) the fact that I mention knowing how to read and enjoy books
C) I write. For fun. And talk about it. Emphatically.
D) My profile doesn't have any $10 words (for a reason), but everything is spelled and punctuated correctly. That means no abbreviated text/Twitter speak.

I might expect this sort of question from 18-22 year olds, but a 44 year old man thinks I'm a nerd because I read, write, and know how to spell?!?

This. This is a big part of what's wrong with our society right  now. When did being vapid become so chic? Not to mention the fact that being a fucking bully and *attempting* to insult someone in a first message is probably douchier than offering to show them your dick.

My response: You say that like it's a bad thing.

--jenniy




1 comment:

  1. Guess that makes me a nerd too, who would have thought!

    ReplyDelete