Friday, July 11, 2014

 

Mike message messaged me and suddenly stopped answering.  Two and a half weeks later... he came back and tried again.

I was the douche this time.  I'll admit it.  And maybe Mike is just... I don't know, shy or something.  But honestly... I'm so tired of being conversationally cockblocked by these guys and I've decided I'm just going to say so.  I hate having my time wasted... if you don't want to talk, don't message me.

Mike never responded.  That's ok.  We wouldn't have had anything to talk about anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's insane that they aren't able to carry on a conversation at all. I'll be copying this message and using it standard for these ridiculous exchanges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.... please keep us posted with the response you get. That will light up my life! - Ash

      Delete