Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's not like I'm asking to be swept off my feet in one message. Truly. It takes time to get swept or whatever unless you're some of my facebook friends who fall in love every 2 weeks with a different person in a cycle of love and leave that seems impossible to be reality instead of a soap opera. But jesus fucking christ... "make" me want to fuck you? Thanks but no thanks. You're going to make me make you look like an ass for sending someone that kind of creepiness on my blog. That's all you're going to make me do.

Also, just an FYI and stuff..."gone" means not present. What I think you're looking for although I can't really be sure is "gonna" and then you'd need to at least change it to Ur if you insist on that asinine abbreviation bullshit.

--jenniy

0 comments:

Post a Comment