Thursday, June 19, 2014


In all my years of loving sex and meeting people online, I have never once looked at someone's photos and even so much as thought (much less typed that thought out in a message) "man i bet he (or she) can eat a pussy." What the fuck? What the fuck makes someone look at a photo of a complete stranger, make this observation, and then decide to pronounce it to that person before even saying hello? What kind of world do we live in where "man, i bet u give great blowjobs" passes for a greeting these days? One of the funny things about life is that some of the best looking people...some of the ones you are sure will be good in bed are really fucking terrible at it. That's like looking at someone and saying  "oh baby I bet you've read Moby Dick." You've kind of got a 50/50 shot at getting that right, and it really has nothing to do with looks.

Actually, I think I'm going to start opening with that line. --jenniy

0 comments:

Post a Comment