Saturday, June 7, 2014

I should explain a bit more about this conversation. Typically, I don't post messages from people I exchange even a few messages with, but in this case, I can't say either of us revealed personal information or made a connection, so I do feel that I'm still within my set ethical boundaries on this. The conversation went as follows:

Johnboy: Hey

I didn't respond. I don't usually respond to just a hey especially if I look at the profile, and it says nothing of substance. His said literally next to nothing. If I did respond to every message, I'd do nothing else with any of my time because the longer it shows you online, the more messages you get. The more I respond to small talk, the more I'm going to get. And, I feel like since I made the effort of putting together a very detailed profile, I'd like someone to respond to that...not with a one word greeting, a one-liner about my tattoos, or a question/shitty joke about the town name (Climax...yes, it's really Climax). I state this in my profile.

Two hours later he responds with: I really hate u didn't like me.

Me: What's to like? You said nothing in your message and jack shit in your profile. If you can't be bothered to make an effort, why the fuck should I?

Him: I've got a gf but with that attitude i see y your single...we was looking for someone to play with

30 minutes later after I didn't respond he wrote: But you are smokin ass hot

Now, if you like to have threesomes, more power to you. I personally don't. But here's the thing, his profile says that he is looking for a relationship, that he is single, and that he is "looking for some who share my way ofthinking. .."

That's highly misleading if he and his girlfriend are looking for someone to play with. It's a bold fucking lie. If you want a third wheel to a casual threesome, then that's what you need to say right there in bold print on your profile. You do not need to mislead people stating that you are looking for a relationship and are single when clearly you are not. And, in my opinion at least, it's the girlfriend that needs to be looking for the hook-up not the boyfriend because it's going to take a woman that is down with being naked with another woman, isn't it? Why would a completely heterosexual woman be into this?

All of it is highly suspect and utter bullshit. The lesson here...be honest. Don't be the douche who either lies about being single or lies about having a "gf" who wants someone to "play with" because either way you look at it, lying gets you no where.


0 comments:

Post a Comment