Monday, June 2, 2014



I'd just like to take a moment to point out that Wisconsin has been home to a couple of the most notorious serial killers ever.  In fact, Ed Gein was born in my hometown.  If you don't know Ed Gein, "his case influenced the creation of several fictional killers, including Norman Bates of the movie and novel Psycho and its sequels, Leatherface of the movie The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Jame Gumb (Buffalo Bill) of the novel The Silence of the Lambs, Ezra Cobb of the movie Deranged, Bloody Face of the TV series American Horror Story: Asylum and Eddie Gluskin of the video game Outlast" (per Wikipedia).  I've actually been to the cemetery where his family (and, allegedly, Ed himself) are buried, and been on the road outside the Plainfield, WI Gein Family Farm site.  

While this man might just be in need of a friend, a real woman to help him with whatever it is that he is trying to do, I'm very nervous about the repeated assurances "I'm safe to be around" and combined with "You will be in control"...it just makes me nervous.  Sorry, dear, but I won't be painting your nails.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment