Wednesday, June 4, 2014

This one was shared via Instagram (we always get permission before using a message like this). I really feel like I have to tell you that the girl who received this message is not a blow-up doll. I know that might be hard to believe given the content of the message. There's nothing really in it for her. The guy who send it just wants his dick sucked, to get laid, and to jizz all in her face. There's not one single mention of any reciprocation at all whatsoever. Oh yeah...that's totally hot. Really. Being used a plastic pocket vagina, a fleshlight with a face to cum on always gets us womenfolk turned right the fuck on. 

No one is going to scream for more, dude. I promise you. And given that you really didn't ask if this person was interested in hearing the things you want to do to her, I'd guarantee that somewhere along the line, a girl you were shoving "it" inside was screaming for you to stop. 

I hope someone takes you up on this offer sometime and bites your dick off. --jenniy

0 comments:

Post a Comment