Thursday, June 12, 2014

I *think* he means that he wants to jizz in her face, but it's hard to tell. Either way, it's not very classy. I mean, you open up with two possible options--jizz or a few punches in the face... This is what passes for a message on these sites at times. The bad thing is that Ash and I have been told more than once now that all we have to do is ignore messages like this and block the person. But, it's not just us, the admins, getting them. It's not just us that has felt dirty and ashamed and objectified because of them. It's not just us that thinks this has gone on far too long, and goddamnit, it's time we show what it's really like. These aren't just the half-wits and the socially challenged. These are people from all walks of life, all social classes and intelligence levels. I'm not down with making excuses for it, so here we are. No, you can't bust anything in my face, assholes. Go fuck yourselves. --jenniy

0 comments:

Post a Comment