Thursday, May 29, 2014

"I can also be as discrete as you need me to be"...as I whisk you away into a world of sexual slavery, or leave your body lying by the side of the road where you'll most likely never be found because you were so discrete.

Maybe the world isn't the dark, creepy place I think it is.  Maybe I'm jaded and paranoid and fearful and this guy is just a lonely truck driver who wants company.  Maybe I've watched too many horror movies and flicks about kidnapping and sexual slavery and serial killers.  Maybe I'm just very aware that if anything happens to me, Liam Neeson is not coming to save me.

...But if he wants company, why does he care what the company looks like?  Why would he suggest a cute college gal join him?

I just can't wrap my brain around it.  I'm going to choose to believe that this guy just might be Rusty Nail from "Joy Ride" and the LAST thing I'm going to do is send him an email to see if he is serious.


0 comments:

Post a Comment