Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Another "Tasty" with an interesting headline.  Thank heavens for Urban Dictionary, which describes Pucci as being everything from "a busted drag queen's choice of clothes or inability to wear female clothes convincingly" to "A crunchy pizza snack often sold in cafeterias. This homemade snack is made with extra virgin olive oil, and can be also be used for pleasure during sex. Often makes an explosion of thick crumbs, which only appear when the pucci is crunched".  It is also, allegedly, "an Indian word for Vagina or Pussy. this word came from an Indian language 'MARATHI'. Pucci=Pussy." 

So many thoughts.  Like, why did the "Pucci neva taste so good...until NOW!"?  Is there like, a new and improved recipe?  Is it aged, like cheddar or wine?  I guess if I were in that marketing department I might want to rethink what I was trying to say because this is giving me questions. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment