Sunday, April 27, 2014

You can often find me trolling around on Craigslist reading all of the wonderful posts.  My FAVORITE posts are Missed Connections.  I once played a joke on my ex using Craigslist Missed Connections and wrote about it on my blog.  

But this guy...this guy is posting in Strictly Platonic, offering massages that are not "spa type massages" and are for relaxation, menstrual pains, breast pains, or "just for your enjoyment".  What the hell do you suppose he thinks a spa type massage is?  And to be honest, if rubbing my boobs made them feel better when they hurt, I might actually DO my self-breast exams more willing...just saying. 

And every time I read this, in my head I head Austin Powers offering a "sensual massage".  Maybe they're related?


0 comments:

Post a Comment